Bioenergy to us
- Our straw boiler heats several houses on the farm as well as other facilities in a small near heating system.
- Our steam boiler uses mostly rapeseed fatty acid from the own production.
- We use biodiesel to our own tractors (30%) as well as several of our cars (100%)
- We have a biogas run car (100%).
- We have built a biogas plant for the farms products and needs, which produces electricity for our own need and to the net in smaller amount. The plant has replaced remaining direct electricity with bio heat.
- We have recently received building permits for a smaller wind turbine.
- We are planning an upgrading plant for vehicle gas for our and others vehicles.